#1 Unbound68

Unbound68

Eta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationWest Bend, WI

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

Is there a rule somewhere on this board that disallows evolution discussions?

#2 Evangelion

Evangelion

Administrator

• Admin
  • 24,344 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

There was. I don't think it's relevant anymore.

'Abba Antony said, "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'You are mad, you are not like us.'"'

Ward, Benedicta. The Sayings of the Desert Fathers (2006), Antony 25, p. 5.

Credo.

#3 Ivastic

Ivastic

Eta

• Christadelphian
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

Hey Unbound. there is a general rule I believe about not discussion evolution on this board. However, this board is also almost entirely dead the last really active discussion was from back in 2014 when we were talking about merging this forum with BEREA, which is something that is still on the cards. I note there is a user on BEREA with the same username as yours so I can only assume it is you? But you haven't visited since 2014. If you would like to discuss this subject, fell free to head over to BEREA which is a more active board than this. 

For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so that no one can boast. For we are his workmanship, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared beforehand so we may do them Ephesian 2:8-10

The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it - Lawrence Krauss

#4 Unbound68

Unbound68

Eta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationWest Bend, WI

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

Thanks guys.  Ivastic, I don't recall ever posting on a Berea forum.  Could you direct me to it? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users